I should really be writing lesson plans. Or grading. Or something…..
However, after recent events with The Doctor(turns out his soon to be ex has a restraining order against him) and a conversation with a coworker, I am writing my own dating application for any man who approaches me in the future.
2. Actual age, not what your online profile says
3. List any personal or family history of mental health problems
4. Do you have a degree?
5. What do you do for a living?
6.Have you been married?(or are you still married?)
7. Do you have children?
8. If yes to 7, do you make every effort to see and support your children?
9. Has anyone ever filed a restraining order against you?
10. Have you ever left the state that you currently reside in?
11. What is your relationship with you parents?
12. Do you have exes that you still speak to?
I’m sure there needs to be a lot more. Maybe I will add to this later….
Really though. I almost let a man who currently has a restraining order filed against him for violence have a key to my home. That may have been part of the wake up call I needed that I have been living a little too care free…..