I have some to do lists and bucket lists that I just thought I would combine here into one thing so maybe I will be a little more accountable for my actions. I had a super dark weekend last weekend and I need to get myself back on track.
- Sunday meals preps every Sunday so I can stay on track during the week
- Lose 163 pounds(maybe more?). I feel off the wagon and started back from square one. As of today, I am down five pounds, 158 more to go!
- Get more organized and stop procrastinating. This mostly pertains to work. I need to not be turning things in and preparing for things at the last minute.
- Reduce and eliminate my debt. I’ve started a cash only budget for myself. I pull out a comfortable amount every Sunday and that’s all I can use for the week. I’m putting a nice chunk towards debt every month. In two years I should be debt free(not counting student loans or my mortgage)
- read more books
- Take a trip alone. I am not sure where I want to go, but I want to spend a weekend by myself exploring a new city.
- Have a MMF threesome. I’ve turned a few of these down. I really want to experience this now
- Go to a dungeon
- Have another FFM threesome
- Experience complete sensory deprivation with someone I trust
Miscellaneous Other things:
- repaint my bedroom
- finish a scarf(or any other crochet project that is left unfinished)