- Sunday meals preps every Sunday so I can stay on track during the week I’ve been doing very well with this one
- Lose 163 pounds(maybe more?). I feel off the wagon and started back from square one. As of today, I am down five pounds, 158 more to go! I am now down 12.5, so 150.5 to go!
- Get more organized and stop procrastinating. This mostly pertains to work. I need to not be turning things in and preparing for things at the last minute. I still have a little work to do with this one, but overall I have gotten better and work has been a little less stressful
- Reduce and eliminate my debt. I’ve started a cash only budget for myself. I pull out a comfortable amount every Sunday and that’s all I can use for the week. I’m putting a nice chunk towards debt every month. In two years I should be debt free(not counting student loans or my mortgage) I need to do better with this one. I have mostly stuck with it, but I’ve also gone on a few dress buying sprees(my weakness)
- read more books I started a book and I should really finish it now
- Take a trip alone. I am not sure where I want to go, but I want to spend a weekend by myself exploring a new city.
- Have a MMF threesome. I’ve turned a few of these down. I really want to experience this now I’ve discussed this one with the Beast and he wanted to run a train on me. Sounds intriguing but I am not sure.
- Go to a dungeon
- Have another FFM threesome
- Experience complete sensory deprivation with someone I trust
Miscellaneous Other things:
- repaint my bedroom
- finish a scarf(or any other crochet project that is left unfinished) I bought some yarn last weekend and tried to start a project. I got frustrated and quit. It’s time for try number 2